As a Mediator your responsibilities will include as Handling Customer Complaint and handling as Mediator at mediation and be relate with futures exchange members for compliance.
- Bachelor's Degree from Law
- Sufficient experience in Compliance of futures exchange Min. 1 Years, Have ability for Legal Research and Ready at any time assigned out of town
- Good Speaker and Good Investigator
- Create SOP of Customer Complain and Experience Mediator For Futures Exchange. fluently english oral and written
- Certified Mediator
- Conduct receipt of customer complaints
- Verify the customer complaint document
- Clarify the broker based on verified customer complaints
- Become a Mediator in the implementation of Mediation against customer complaints
- Conducting Inspection of brokers, which in the process of mediation is not reached agreement
- Checking the members of the exchange that changed the address of the head office.
- conduct a review of the PTT specifically in the settlement of customer complaints handling
- coordinate with the audit team in terms of monitoring of stock exchange members in the supervisory period of the stock exchange.
- provide input to the board of directors in the event of sanctions to be given to the infringing broker
- create a report on the results of an examination of the broker
- create an inspection agenda
About Us: Indonesia Commodity and Derivatives Exchange (ICDX) is a leading commodity exchange with an integrated clearing house and bonded logistics center. ICDX conducts multilateral commodity and derivative trading in Indonesia. The ICDX aims to be fair, organized, and modern commodity trading center. ICDX also provides facilities and infrastructure for optimal exchange for trading commodities such as gold, crude oil, tin, and foreign exchange.