We are currently seeking a qualified Membership to join our Business Unit of the Crude Palm Oil Division!
- Bachelor's degree in any major.
- Have experience as an Account Executive minimum 3 years.
- Having experience/ knowledge in Crude Palm Oil will be an advantage.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Excellence in communication, highly motivated and good interpersonal skills.
- Willing to WFO.
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with CPO Members by understanding their focus and needs.
- Ensuring new members understand about products, trading systems through product training.
- Handle member issues and problems.
- Organize an event that will be held for members.
- Making the latest data on ICDX CPO Members report.
- Maintain a database of CPO Members, and prospect.
Indonesia Commodity & Derivatives Exchange or ICDX is a leading commodity exchange with an integrated clearing house and bonded logistics center. ICDX conducts multilateral commodity and derivatives trading in Indonesia. We aim to be a fair, organized, transparent, and modern commodity trading center. We also provide facilities and infrastructure for optimal exchange services for commodities trading such as gold, crude oil, tin, foreign exchange, and facilitate murabahah commodity.