We are currently seeking a professional to join our team in the capacity of Corporate Communication & Media Relations! We welcome applications from those who can effectively manage and enhance our organization's communication strategies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications/Public Relations/Journalism/other related fields.
- Min. 3 year of relevant experience working in corporate communications, Public Relations or external affairs, with a track record of progressively responsible roles.
- Good writing and editing skills (Indonesian and English), with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (professional).
- Outgoing and have extensive network of key media contacts
- Develop a corporate communication policy & strategy
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications: press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals
- Create thought leadership materials
- Spearhead campaign & partnership
- Assist in product launch
- Monitor traditional and digital media outlets for relevant news and information
- Analyze media coverage to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities
- Do administrative
Indonesia Commodity & Derivatives Exchange or ICDX is a leading commodity exchange with an integrated clearing house and bonded logistics center. ICDX conducts multilateral commodity and derivatives trading in Indonesia. We aim to be a fair, organized, transparent, and modern commodity trading center. We also provide facilities and infrastructure for optimal exchange services for commodities trading such as gold, crude oil, tin, foreign exchange, and facilitate murabahah commodity.